Daily Rates (rates only available between 12p-Closing*)
- Courts by the hour…………………………………………$35 per court
- Guest of Tenants or Member…………………………$12 per person
(tenant or member must be with guest and provide tenant amenity pass)
Single Month $58 Season $144
Family Month$108 Season $230
-For owners and members: 8:00 am – Closing* daily
-For renters/tenants: 12:00 pm – Closing* pm daily
*Hours are Subject to Seasonal Changes – See Current Posted Hours
- Tennis memberships do not include health club use except for showers, sauna, and locker rooms.
- Owners and Tennis members can reserve courts 3 days in advance
- Renters/tenants may reserve courts one day in advance
Please note that proper shoes must be worn at all times on the courts.
See our court guidelines and rules for other important information.
Rates for 2021
TENNIS COURT RULES
1. All players must present their membership card and sign in at the front desk
2. Tennis Court Memberships entitles members to use of the Tennis Courts, Bathrooms, and Locker-Room Amenities Only.
3. Timber Creek does not supply rackets or balls
4. No pets allowed
5. TCCOA is not responsible for the loss or damage of property belonging to anyone using the facility
6. Towels are available for use at the front desk for a fee of $1.00 each for all guests and tenants.
7. Alcohol is not permitted.
8. No Children under the age of 14 are allowed without adult supervision of an adult, at least 18 years of age.
9. Entry to the Courts is available through the Sugarhouse ONLY
10. Use of the Courts is available during Sugarhouse Operating hours only which are subject to seasonal change
11. Timber Creek staff may limit the use of courts due to conditions, maintenance, or weather; Members, guests, and owners will comply with these limitations and at times may be asked to use or not use certain courts.
12. Owners and Associate members may reserve court time three (3) days in advance
13. Renter/Tenants may reserve court time one (1) day in advance.
14. Court time for singles is one (1) hour
15. Court time for doubles may be reserved for one and one-half (1 ½) hours
16. All courts must be swept to the fence line and lines cleaned after playing*
a. Cleaning time is included in the players court time
b. Court brushes and line sweepers must be hung up
17. To retain reservation privileges, players must notify the front desk of cancellation thirty (30) minutes prior to the designated court time.
18. Morning hours are available to owners, owner-guests (with owner present) and Associate Members for reservations.
19. Tenants/Renters and Guests with no owner present can Reserve courts from noon-closing. (Hours subject to change)
20. Clay court tennis sneakers and appropriate clothes are required. Shirts are required
21. Please observe tennis court etiquette
22. Please discard cups, tennis cans, lids and any other items located on the court.
23. Following play, please step into the water on the deck to clean bottom of sneakers, so our carpet will not be soiled.
24. Players on courts 3 and 4 must use the path on the side of the court, unless courts 1 and 2 are not being used.